HOLIDAY, ACTIVITIES AND FOOD PROGRAMME
We are delighted to be able to offer a safe, fun and friendly camp for 4 weeks over the Summer break.
- Dates: 1st AUGUST - 25TH AUGUST 2022 (Monday - Thursday)
- Camp Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Location: Raglan Primary School
- Age: Reception – Year 6
PRICE TO ATTEND PER DAY:
- £25 per day + £5 for a healthy lunch or bring your own NUT FREE packed lunch.
- Your child will be entitled to a FREE place at camp with lunch included if you are eligible to benefit related free school meals and/or your child has an EHCP - Please contact your school office for a 100% off coupon code.
- SEE BELOW FOR THE LUNCH MENU (MON-THURS, WEEK 2-5)
WHAT TO BRING:
- A water bottle
- Appropriate clothing for the weather and activities/physical activities
- A NUT FREE packed lunch if you are not having ours
- You may also provide additional fruit snacks if needed
- Sun cream needs to be applied before camp (speak with the camp manager if you require it to be applied throughout the day)
Inclusivity is at the heart of what we do. Please get in contact or let us know during your booking if your child requires 1:1 support if your child has an EHCP and/or receives 1:1 support during school. This information will allow us to offer any additional support your child may need including 1:1 support during camp.
EMAIL: email@example.com to discuss if you would like to arrange a place for your child and their support worker.
ACTIVITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Warhammer Model Painting
- Wide range of Physical Activity and Sports
- Creative Art
- Gym & Dance/Street Dance
- Drama/Talent Shows
- Virtual Soccer School
- Silly Experiments
- Face Painting
- Wide range of Arts & crafts
- Unstructured Creative Free play
Join us for all this and more as you get to learn, grow and move every single day you spend with us at camp. As well as continuing the camp experience even once the day has ended bringing home fun facts, hand crafted artwork and even a few new moves!
GET IN CONTACT:
Raglan Primary School,