Founded in the summer of 2021, OurCamps has grown from a single school on South West London, to providing fun, safe activity camps for children in over 50 schools across London, Surrey, Hampshire and Portsmouth.
OurCamps work in direct partnership with the Councils and Local Authority partners to make attending camp FREE for free school meal children and affordable for all others. We believe that everyone deserves a great experience during the holidays and our camp are often exclusively for pupils at the school where the camp is being held.
Over the holidays we encourage teachers from our venue schools to work alongside OurCamps staff so that children always know a friendly face.
There are various positions we recruit for throughout the year including:
- Camps Staff
- Camp and Area Managers
- Kitchen Staff and Chefs
- School Wrap Around Care (before, during and after school positions)
We offer places to all children and have developed a unique SEN provision for children with Special Educational Needs.
The only 4 requirements we ask of staff:
- Have or be willing to purchase an Enhanced DBS
- Undertake for each camp you work at, our bespoke OurCamps training
- Be willing and able to provide safe, fun activities and care for the OurCamps children to work with
- Be able to work freelance (we will require a UTR number but will help you source this)
If this is you, please do use the link below to tell us about yourself and what you can bring to OurCamps: APPLY NOW
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.